Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What do you do with no name papers??

Every teacher every year will have to deal with assignments that have been turned in with no name...it's an inevitable (and frustrating) fact of teaching! So, what do we do about it? In the past, I've tried figuring out names myself and keeping a "no name" basket among other ideas, but nothing has worked the way I hoped it would. Browsing Pinterest this summer, I stumbled over a super cute idea for those pesky papers. I am really looking forward to trying it out! 

I made my own "no name" frame with a Dollar Store frame and some clothespins I painted. I created some bulletin board space on one of my walls with butcher paper and border, and voilĂ ! I now have a colorful, prominent location for all those papers!




No comments:

Post a Comment