I decided to go with "It's going to be a bright year!" as my back-to-school theme. I'm using bright colors and stars for most decorations, and I wanted my gifts to match that theme.
So, here is what I came up with:
1. Neon Sunglasses from Oriental Trading ($20 for 24 pair)
2. Star shaped tags (made them myself!)
3. $50 in Kendrick Cash (made myself for use in our classroom economy!)
4. Black pen (I have a couple hundred of these stocked up, so I thought I would add one in!)
6. Neon pencils and erasers (pencils $1 a pack and erasers were less than $1 at Walmart)
7. 5th Graders are #1 Pencils (about $3 a dozen at our local teacher store - Educational Wonderland)
8. A homework pass for use in my classroom.
9. Wrap it up in a neon bag (less than $1 from Walmart)
And you have....
It's going to be a bright year!!!